With the resort opening in just over three weeks, I thought I would recap the restaurant information here for those that haven't seen it.
The prices break down as follows:
- $ - Under $10
- $$ - $11-$15
- $$$ - $16-$20
- $$$$ - $21-$30
- $$$$$ - $31+
- Alex (French) $$$$$ - Open for dinner, James Beard winning chef Alessandro Stratta moves from his previous home, Renoir at The Mirage. The restaurant seats 162 and overlooks the pool. Most likely a prix-fixe menu with optional wine pairings, this will be one the most high end restaurants in the resort.
- Bartolotta (Italian) $$$$$ - Open for lunch and dinner, James Beard winning chef Paul Bartolotta has been a midwest fixture for years. This restaurant will feature fresh seafood and seats 226. It overlooks the Wynn lake and mountain areas near the shopping promenade.
- The Buffet (Buffet) $$$ - Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, this buffet seats a whopping 574 and is located near the Wynn Theater. Expect prices to be similar to what is being charged at Bellagio and expect this buffet to rival or surpass that previous achievement.
- Daniel Boulud Brasserie (French) $$$$$ - The only 'celebrity' chef on site Daniel Boulud is well known for several New York City restaurants. Open for lunch and dinner, this restaurant is located on the lower lake level and seats 304.
- Corsa Cucina (Italian) $$$$ - Featuring pizzas from chef Stephen Kalt, this 118 seat restaurant is open for lunch and dinner near the main entrance.
- Club House Grill (Variety) $$$$$ - Located inside the Wynn Country Club, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner for up to 100 guests. Update: Jimmy Snead reportedly is no longer with Wynn Las Vegas.
- Okada (Japanese) $$$$$ - Located on the lake above La Bête, Okada features Japanese cuisine from James Beard award winning chef Takashi Yagahashi. Open for dinner, this restaurant seats 207 and is named after Wynn's financial partner in the resort.
- Red 8 (Asian Bistro) $$$ - Near the Tower Suites check in, Red 8 is a combination of Hong Kong style dim sum and Cantonese noodle dishes. Open for lunch and dinner, the room seats 86.
- SW (Steakhouse) $$$$$ - Award winning chef Eric Klein brings the classic American steakhouse to Wynn Las Vegas. Open for dinner, SW seats 284 and is located on the lower lake level.
- Tableau (Variety) $$$$$ - American cuisine with some original flair, prepared by chef Mark LoRusso. Breakfast and lunch are available only to Wynn Tower Suite guests, while dinner is open to tall. This restaurant features 134 seats and is located just adjacent to the Tower Suite elevators.
- Terrace Pointe Cafe (Variety) $$$ - This restaurant, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, overlooks the pool. With seats for 486, we expect this to be a 24 hour facility.
- Wing Lei (Chinese) $$$$$ - Open only for dinner, this Cantonese style restaurant seats 152 and is located near the Tower Suites entrance.
- Zoozacrackers (Snack Bar) $$$ - Located near the sports book, a quick way to get a snack.
Along with these restaurants, there are several bars located throughout the property.
- B Bar - Located near the Tower Suite elevators, this is an ideal meeting place.
- Parasol Up/Parasol Down - Near the main lake terrace, featuring live music in the evenings.
- Sugar and Ice - Located in the Wynn Esplanade.
Wynn Las Vegas will feature two main nightlife options when it opens. The addition of the Encore project in 2007 will bring even more options.
- La Bête - A full fledged nightclub, La Bête will feature bottle service and lake views.
- Lure - Wynn's 'ultra-lounge', Lure is located near the Tower Suites elevators.
Hopefully this rundown has been helpful. We'll have more details after the resort opens.