Back from a short vacation (not Las Vegas), some more Vegas news:
I have more information on the changes coming to The Mirage.
- STACK Restaurant and Bar - this new restaurant will feature American cuisine and replace the current Chinese room, Moongate.
- Fin - A new contemporary Chinese restaurant that replaces Renoir. The room will contain a 'spectacular water feature'.
- Kokomo's - the update to the popular steakhouse will include making it more visible to the lobby area. I'm not sure how much of the rainforest/atrium will have to be reconfigured but the restaurant will no longer be 'hidden' as it is today.
- Mink - This new lounge is a reconfiguration/reimagining of the Baccarat Bar lounge.
- Japonais - A restaurant featuring Japanese cuisine with a European flair, it replaces Mikado AND the Ava lounge - a major design change on that side of the hotel.
- Jet Nightclub - Looking at the property map at mirage.com, it is not clear how guests will enter the club from inside the hotel - it may be as simple as an entrance along the North corridor past the lobby.
So, some specific details about what goes and what stays. We're keeping a close eye on this one.
Technorati Tags: las vegas, lasvegas, mgm mirage, mirage, vegas, wynn