Vegas Mate 3.6, a free update for all customers, is coming on Thursday the 28th.
Here are a few of the things we've changed:
- Re-designed news screen: now less depressing looking.
- News filters: if that noise LVRJ feed is overwhelming, you can mute it.
- Faster: all throughout the app, speed improvements including starting the app.
- iCloud improvements: iCloud trip sync is more reliable and faster than before.
... and ...
- A secret surprise the next time you get to Las Vegas. You'll just have to wait and see.
Along with the above, a bunch of other smaller tweaks and bug-fixes. Check the App Store on Thursday to get the update or if you don't have Vegas Mate, pick it up today!
Vegas Mate 3.6 supports iOS 4.2 and higher. The next update, Vegas Mate 4.0, will require iOS 5.0.
Episode #79 is up!
This time on the show:
- Wynn News: Elaine v. Steve ; Encore Missing an A? ; Cotai Rendering
- Talk about recent trips to Las Vegas.
- Is Las Vegas boring without ongoing construction?
** Sure Bets **
Chuck - Accept "Stalingrad" | Pink Floyd "The Wall - Deluxe Experience Edition" | Rush "Clockwork Angels"
Dr. Dave - Dreaming The Skyline: UNLV Digital Collection on History of Resort Architecture
Hunter - Tweetbot for iOS (and soon the Mac!)
Feel free to leave your comments at the link below. If it's a question that you want asked on the show, please make that clear in your post. You can also send those to email@example.com.
Although given only perfunctory mention in most of the Las Vegas media, the April numbers' release this morning was actually pretty significant. They seem to say that things are headed in the right direction again, but really looking at them raises more questions.