Some interesting changes are coming to Wynn Las Vegas, based both on guest feedback and some underperforming areas.
Here's what we've heard:
- The baccarat salon will be further enclosed to make it more private. The glass walls will be replaced with mirrors and curtains added to reduce visibility into the room.
- The 'B Bar' is considered a bit of a mistake - or at least a missed opportunity. A walk-up bar, perhaps with video poker, will be added to that area.
- Corsa Cucina will be closed for a complete remodel to feature wood tones and leather. The restaurant is underperforming and the current 'race car' design isn't helping.
- While the ultralounge Lure is doing very well, the nightclub La Bete is not. La Bete will be heavily changed, perhaps even being reborn with a new name.
- The tiles that are coming up due to heavy visitor traffic are too much for maintenance to keep up with. They are trying to figure out ways to protect it.
- The open waterways in the atrium villa will be getting a glass protective wall. Too many people have fallen in.
The goal is 'done by Labor Day', but that seems pretty ambitious, as most are still on the drawing board. One thing is clear - they are not afraid to change areas that don't work at Wynn.
Technorati Tags: lasvegas, wynn, wynn, wynnlasvegas