In this latest edition of the podcast, we cover a lot of ground, literally!
First up, here's a warning - this podcast is AN HOUR long. Sorry it is so long but there's a lot in here and I looked at cutting something but I decided that I simply didn't want to and thus here we are.
The notes are after the jump. As always, recent photos are here: http://www.ratevegas.com/photo/most_recent
* Beau Rivage - Biloxi, MS: Our first trip to this Steve Wynn designed MGM MIRAGE property. We have photos (see below), an audio walk and some comments. Very interesting.
* Harrah's New Orleans - a brief look at this casino in the crescent city.
* Listener Calls - Mike E. checks in during his whirlwind trip.
* MGM MIRAGE Quarterly Results - quickly talk about their results as well as property breakdowns.
* Las Vegas Sands Condos at The Palazzo
* Interesting Las Vegas Podcast: This Ain't Iowa - http://www.notiowa.com
* Trippies - We have been nominated for a VegasTripping.com award for the podcast, the blog and the Web site. Please take a sec to vote.
* Book: Roll The Bones Contest