I haven't done one of these for a little while, thought it might be nice to check in and see what's popular in Vegas Mate recently. June 2011 was the most active month in the app since I began tracking. All of the data collected is anonymous.
1. Aria (Last Month: No Change)
2. Bellagio (Last Month: No Change)
3. Caesars Palace (Last Month: No Change)
4. Cosmopolitan (Last Month: No Change)
5. The Venetian (Last Month: #6)
6. MGM Grand (Last Month: #5)
7. The Mirage (Last Month: No Change)
8. Wynn Las Vegas (Last Month: No Change)
9. Planet Hollywood (Last Month: No Change)
10. Mandalay Bay (Last Month: No Change)
It's interesting to see how little these positions have swapped and also that Cosmopolitan has retained a strong place. The last place hotel was Vdara.
Here's some data on restaurants:
1. Bellagio Buffet
2. Wicked Spoon Buffet
3. 'Secret Pizza Place'
4. Mesa Grill
5. Mon Ami Gabi
7. Hash House a Go Go
8. Wynn Buffet
10. Earl of Sandwich
12. Aria Buffet
13. Cabo Wabo
14. Cheesecake Factory
As in previous months, buffets and casual dining are extremely popular. Restaurants like Delmonico and Craftsteak rounded up the top 20.
For shows and other activities, newcomer Absinthe was the most popular:
2. Peep Show
6. Fountains of Bellagio
7. Garth Brooks
Cirque has a solid showing but it's interesting to see them start at No. 5.
In the nightclub/dayclub arena, XS still reigns:
2. Wet Republic
3. Coyote Ugly
4. Playboy Club
6. Encore Beach Club